Hi, Krzysztof.

As liu ron said, the key of the map for this configuration is the value
from JobVertexId#toHexString. Maybe we could improve the docs to provide
more details.
The condition that two operators have the same parallelism is a must for
chaining them. If they have different parallelisms, we cannot chain them
together.

Best,
Hang

liu ron <ron9....@gmail.com> 于2023年8月25日周五 09:34写道: