Hi Kenan,
If you have confirmed the heap memory is ok(e.g. no Java OOM exception and
no frequent GC), then the cause may be off-heap memory over usage,
especially when your flink job uses some native library.
To diagnose such problem, you can refer to [1][2] for more details about
using NMT and jeprof.

[1]
https://erikwramner.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/native-memory-leaks-in-java.pdf
[2] https://www.evanjones.ca/java-native-leak-bug.html