Hi,

I have a flink job which I want to test e2e.

In the test I start flink minicluster and this reads from kafka topics in
testcontainers. I m facing a problem that for some topics I have starting
offset as latest and I want to publish these messages just after the job
has been completely started, so that these messages can be read

Is there a clean solution to send the payment event after the job has been
started? Currently I m using Thread.sleep for that but I would like to
await on something but dont know what would be the trigger for that

Regards,
Oscar