From: Jark Wu <imj...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2023 7:39 AM
To: d...@flink.apache.org <d...@flink.apache.org>
Cc: Qingsheng Ren <re...@apache.org>; User <user@flink.apache.org>;
user...@flink.apache.org <user...@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.18.0 released

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Congratulations and thanks release managers and everyone who has contributed!

Best,
Jark

On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 at 12:25, Hang Ruan
<ruanhang1...@gmail.com<mailto:ruanhang1...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Congratulations!

Best,
Hang

Samrat Deb <decordea...@gmail.com<mailto:decordea...@gmail.com>> 于2023年10月27日周五
11:50写道:

> Congratulations on the great release
>
> Bests,
> Samrat
>
> On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 at 7:59 AM, Yangze Guo
> <karma...@gmail.com<mailto:karma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> > Great work! Congratulations to everyone involved!
> >
> > Best,
> > Yangze Guo
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 10:23 AM Qingsheng Ren
> > <re...@apache.org<mailto:re...@apache.org>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Congratulations and big THANK YOU to everyone helping with this
> release!
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Qingsheng
> > >
> > > On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 10:18 AM Benchao Li
> > > <libenc...@apache.org<mailto:libenc...@apache.org>>

> alexander.fedu...@gmail.com<mailto:alexander.fedu...@gmail.com>>
> > 写道:

> > martijnvis...@apache.org<mailto:martijnvis...@apache.org>>

> > jinfeng1...@gmail.com<mailto:jinfeng1...@gmail.com>>

> xbjt...@gmail.com<mailto:xbjt...@gmail.com>>

> > lincoln.8...@gmail.com<mailto:lincoln.8...@gmail.com>>

> 00:16写道:

> > release of
> > Flink 1.18

> data
> > always-available, and

> the
> > >> > > >>>>>>

> https://flink.apache.org/2023/10/24/announcing-the-release-of-apache-flink-1.18/

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352885

Confidentiality: This communication and any attachments are intended for the
above-named persons only and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any
opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of NICE
Actimize. If this communication has come to you in error you must take no
action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
delete/destroy and inform the sender by e-mail immediately.
Monitoring: NICE Actimize may monitor incoming and outgoing e-mails.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps toward ensuring that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.