Hi, Elakiya,
I think you can get what you need here[1] with many examples briging DataStream
api and Table API.

There may be some redundancy, and I'm not sure this is a best way to resolve
the question. First, use the StreamTableEnvironment to execute your original
ddl without pk.
Second,  use
 ```

val table = tEnv

  .toChangelogStream(tEnv.sqlQuery("select employee.id, employee.name from
Employee"))

  .toTable(tableEnv, Schema.newBuilder().column(xxx,
xxx).primaryKey(xxx).build());

tEnv.createTemporaryView("Employee2", table);

 ```
to build the table with schema you want.
Third, use
```
tEnv.executeSql(xxx)
```
to execute the DML.

Another good way is to build a separate job to extract the 'employee' to a
single sink table and use it directly.

BTW, why you need the semantics about the pk?

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/table/data_stream_api/

--

    Best!