Hello Milind,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to flink-training! To add or
modify unit tests, please start by creating a JIRA ticket at the FLINK JIRA
page: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK, and set the
"Component/s" to "Documentation / Training / Exercises" for your ticket.

For more detailed instructions and best practices, you can refer to the
contribution guidelines:
https://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute/contribute-code/

Best regards,
Junrui