发件人: rania duni <rania...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2023年11月27日 0:25
收件人: Yu Chen <yuchen.e...@gmail.com>
主题: Re: Operator ids

Thank you for answering! I want the operator ids to get the metric “records
Out” in case data are split in a task. I develop, for my thesis, a scaling
algorithm, so I needed this metric.

26 Νοε 2023, 3:01 μμ, ο χρήστης «Yu Chen <yuchen.e...@gmail.com>» έγραψε:

Hi rania,

If you means the Job Vertex ID of the JobGraph, you can try this:
http://localhost:8081/jobs/<jobID>

Best,
Yu Chen