Hi!

I already answered your question on slack :

“The main reason is that this allows us to completely separate release
resources etc. much easier for the release process

But this could be improved in the future if there is a good proposal for
the process”

Please do not cross post questions between slack and ml immediately, it’s
more respectful of the contributors’ time if you only ask in a single place
at a time.

Cheers
Gyula