Hi, Arjun.
> I'm using a HashMap to aggregate the results.
Do you means the you define a hashMap in the accumulator?  If yes, I think it
restores a binary object about map in RocksDB and deserialize it like this[1].
If you are using flink sql, you can try to debug the class 'WindowOperator' or
'SlicingWindowOperator' to find more detail.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/026bd4be9bafce86ced42d2a07e8b8820f7e6d9d/flink-table/flink-table-common/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/table/data/binary/BinaryRowData.java#L380

--

    Best!
    Xuyang

At 2023-12-01 15:08:41, "arjun s" <arjunjoice...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi team,
I'm new to Flink's window and aggregate functions, and I've configured my state
backend as RocksDB. Currently, I'm computing the count of each ID within a
10-minute duration from the data source. I'm using a HashMap to aggregate the
results. Now, I'm interested in understanding where the data, particularly the
information aggregated within 10 minutes, is stored in the system for summing
each ID. As far as I know, it is stored in RocksDB, but please correct me if
I'm mistaken. I'm particularly confused about how these local objects, such as
HashMap or Hap, are stored in RocksDB, and what type of data is being stored in
RocksDB.

Thanks in Advance,
Arjun S