Hi.
I have a case where I consume queries from a Kafka topic. I have to execute the
queries against a database in page able manner. I would like to send each
result page downstream as the query can return millions of rows and I
can’t/don’t want to wait until all rows are returned.
Normally I would use an async operator for external call but I can’t see how it
would be possible to complete the future many times.
An alternative could be to implement the logic in a flat map function but then
I’m not sure how to implement it in the best way.

Any best practices for this kind of pattern?

Thanks in advance

 Best regards
Lasse Nedergaard