Hello Venkat,

There are few ways to get the JobID from the client side. JobID is alpha
numeric as 9eec4d17246b5ff965a43082818a3336.
When you submit the job using flink command line client , Job is returned
as

Job has been submitted with JobID 9eec4d17246b5ff965a43082818a3336

1. using below command , you get a list of jobs which are running with
jobIDs
$flink job list

2. using REST API
http://localhost:8081/jobs/