Hi devs and users,

We are thrilled to announce that the donation of Flink CDC as a sub-project of
Apache Flink has completed. We invite you to explore the new resources
available:

- GitHub Repository: https://github.com/apache/flink-cdc
- Flink CDC Documentation:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-cdc-docs-stable

After Flink community accepted this donation[1], we have completed software
copyright signing, code repo migration, code cleanup, website migration, CI
migration and github issues migration etc.
Here I am particularly grateful to Hang Ruan, Zhongqaing Gong, Qingsheng Ren,
Jiabao Sun, LvYanquan, loserwang1024 and other contributors for their
contributions and help during this process!

For all previous contributors: The contribution process has slightly changed to
align with the main Flink project. To report bugs or suggest new features,
please open tickets
Apache Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira).  Note that we will no longer
accept GitHub issues for these purposes.

Welcome to explore the new repository and documentation. Your feedback and
contributions are invaluable as we continue to improve Flink CDC.

Thanks everyone for your support and happy exploring Flink CDC!

Best,
Leonard
[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/cw29fhsp99243yfo95xrkw82s5s418ob