Hi Lei,

You are using an old-styled CLI for YARN jobs where "-yD" instead of "-D"
should be used.
________________________________
From: Lei Wang <leiwang...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2024 12:39
To: Biao Geng <biaoge...@gmail.com>
Cc: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to enable RocksDB native metrics?

Hi Biao,

I  tried, it  doesn't work. The cmd is:

flink run -m yarn-cluster -ys 4 -ynm EventCleaning_wl -yjm 2G -ytm 16G -yqu
default -p 8  -Dstate.backend.latency-track.keyed-state-enabled=true -c
com.zkj.task.EventCleaningTask SourceDataCleaning-wl_0410.jar --sourceTopic
dwd_audio_record  --groupId clean_wl_ --sourceServers  x.x.x.x:9092

Seems the -D param is ignored. Even i change the param to a wrong spelling, the
job is submitted successfully.
Any suggestions on this?

Thanks,
Lei

On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 9:48 AM Biao Geng