Hi,

I am trying to test how the checkpoints work for restoring state, but not sure
how to run a new instance of a flink job, after I have cancelled it, using the
checkpoints which I store in the filesystem of the job manager, e.g.
/opt/flink/checkpoints.

I have tried passing the checkpoint as an argument in the function and use it
while setting the checkpoint but it looks like the way it is done is something
like below:

docker-compose exec jobmanager flink run -s
:/opt/flink/checkpoints/1875588e19b1d8709ee62be1cdcc -py /opt/app/flink_job.py

But I am getting error:
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Checkpoint/savepoint path
':/opt/flink/checkpoints/1875588e19b1d8709ee62be1cdcc' is not a valid file URI.
Either the pointer path is invalid, or the checkpoint was created by a
different state backend.

What is wrong with the  way the job is re-submitted to the cluster?

Kind regards
Phil