Hi everyone!

I have found in the Flink Forward website the following presentation:
"Self-service
ingestion pipelines with evolving schema via Flink and Iceberg
<https://www.flink-forward.org/seattle-2023/agenda#self-service-ingestion-pipelines-with-evolving-schema-via-flink-and-iceberg>"
by Márton Balassi from the 2023 conference in Seattle, but I cannot find
the recording anywhere. I have found the recordings of the other
presentations in the Ververica Academy website
<https://www.ververica.academy/app>, but not this one.

Does anyone know where I can find it? Or at least the slides?

We are using Flink with the Iceberg sink connector to write streaming
events to Iceberg tables, and we are researching how to handle schema
evolution properly. I saw that presentation and I thought it could be of
great help to us.

Thanks in advance!

Carlos