I used KafkaSource to consume the messages from Kafka. I found only new messages were received while the old existing message not. I tried to use a new consumer group and update the parameter "auto.offset.reset = latest" to "earliest", but this does not work.

tier2.sources.source1.kafka.consumer.group.id = test-consumer-group-new
tier2.sources.source1.kafka.consumer.auto.offset.reset = earliest

Anyone knows how to make KafkaSource consume the existing messages?
Thanks a lot for any advice!
Best Regards,

Wang Ping (王苹)
InfoSphere BigInsights, CDL
Email: wpw...@cn.ibm.com Phone: (8610)82453448 Mobile: (86)17090815725
Address: Ring Bldg.No.28 Building,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China 100193
地址:北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号,中关村软件园28号楼 邮编:100193