I am planning on working on beginner, step by step type documentation over time (as I learn the answers to my own questions). I was wondering if it would be OK to start a new issue in JIRA for an improvement in docs on this. That way, as people see problems that new users are having in the lists, we can add them to the list of those issues in JIRA to make it easier to keep track of it. Is that appropriate or is there another system set up for something like this? I feel that keeping my own scratchpad of issues is not terribly efficient, since I don't know all the issues and it would suck for myself and someone else to be writing docs on the same issue at the same time, thereby wasting someone's time.

What do you all recommend/already have in place?

Thanks
Addi

Ross Gardler wrote:

Tim Williams wrote:

Embarrassingly enough, I was having a difficult time understanding the
much simpler multiple statically built sites with one Forrest.  Ross'
answer was helpful and I think my problem was that I never created a
subdirectory to do the seed in so that I had a single "src" at a
higher level than it should have been.  Having the "mkdir->cd->forrest
see" and maybe a little explanation of having "multiple sites" would
be helpful somewhere.

We would love a patch for the docs making this clearer, sometimes we forget these critical points that are less obvious than we assume them to be.

Ross