Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:
Hello,
    Diagnosed this problem further. Looks like the classes used in new
ForrestRunner.java are part of the dev version of eclipse, so are not found
in eclipse 3.0.2.

Thanks, I'll make that clear in the readme then, I am using 3.1M7 nd had not tested in earlier versions. Thanks for the info.

   However, old ForrestRunner.java with older WTPM1.0 and WTP-M2.0 in
combination (with some adjustment to package names) worked and I could
export the plugin to eclipse. The 'seed' and 'new xdoc' option for the site
menuitem worked.

Yes, I only updated those classes the other day. Aparrently the original WTP drop is no longer available so we needed the update.

However, Trying, to run the forrest xdoc files in server,
gives error......

First, eclipse forrest plugin asks the preferences for forrest home to be
set for the plugin.

Now if we set c:\forrest as the Forrest Home, it can locate the
forrest.build.xml,  but then gives the following error from the server:
CASE 1: If we set FORREST_HOME=C:\forrest in preferences and the
FORREST_HOME variable in cmd shell:
==>
C:\forrest\main\forrest.build.xml:63: C:\forrest\main\"C:\forrest"\lib\core
not found.
at
org.apache.tools.ant.types.AbstractFileSet.getDirectoryScanner(AbstractFileS
et.java:342)
at org.apache.tools.ant.types.Path.list(Path.java:331)

CASE 2: To avoid the above problem, left the cmd line setting blank.
However, this also gives error. Error when FORREST_HOME is left blank in cmd
shell, but set as c:\forrest in the preferences
==>
C:\forrest\main\forrest.build.xml:63:
C:\forrest\main\{$env.FORREST_HOME}"\lib\core not found.