On May 26, 2005, at 3:57 AM, Maurice Lanselle wrote:

I am learning to use Forrest v0.6. I am very confused by the information on changing skins and skin properties, and I think there may be issues. I would like to simply: 1) Try the available skins, to see how they look and how they vary so I can choose my favorite.
2) Customize the colors of the chosen skin.

I would second this. It would be nice to have the ability to generate output for each type of skin, so they can be compared. This could be done using the seed, or alternately using someone's forrest generated site. They could output like this:

build/site_crust/
build/site_pelt/
build/site_leather/

etc.