Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:

Is there a way to STOP the jetty server started by 'forrest run' through ant
Script in eclipse?

Set up an external application (i.e. "Project Run..."). This will keep a console winodw open for the Forrest instance, you can then close it by clicking the "stop" button. However...

There is an Eclipse plugin in our tools directory. Still alphs stage but you can start/stop and build sites, There are also a couple of basic wizards for seeding new projects and add new Xdocs.

Currently there is a dependency on some external code, but that project has voted to donate the code to Apache. I just have to merge it into our SVN. In the meantime it is avaialble from the CVS of the http://www.burrokeet.org project

Ross