David Crossley wrote:
Maurice Lanselle wrote:

..

2) How does one construct "AND" classification rules?

<sourcetype name="foo">
  <document-element local-name="foo"> && <document-element namespace="bar">
</sourcetype>

I don't know if that is possible or needed. Perhaps there is another way.
It would be better if you provided an actual use-case.

Using your example from earlier in this thread, AND would be:

>   <sourcetype name="foo">
>     <document-element local-name="foo">
>   </sourcetype>
>   <sourcetype name="bar">
>     <document-element namespace="bar">
>   </sourcetype>
>       <map:when test="foo">
>        <map:transform
>           src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/foobar2document.xsl" />
>       </map:when>
>       <map:when test="bar">
>        <map:transform
>           src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/foobar2document.xsl" />
>       </map:when>

i.e. test for each individual action and duplicate the transform code. What duplicate code - that is bad (I herar you shout). You are of course correct, so the sitemap provides a thing called resources to allow the duplicate code to be refactored out and replaced with a <map:call-resource...

(note the above example was directly copied for the suggestion for OR, obviously in an OR you would have different actions within the test)

See the simplified-docbook plugins input.xmap file for an example of the use of resources like this.

Ross