Addi wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> >Addi wrote:
> >
> >> I tried following the faq
> >>(http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/faq.html#docbook) about using
> >>DocBook but I don't really get it all.  I do have Norman Walsh's
> >>DocBook stylesheets and I put them into
> >>PROJECT_HOME\src\documentation\resources\stylesheets.

This method should work. It did last time that i tried it.
I have a site that i will be using as one on my tests for the
upcoming release that uses full DocBook, so i will try over
the next few days.

You need to ensure that the Public Identifier in the top of your
xml instances is exactly one of those specified in the sitemap
plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplified-docbook/input.xmap

--David