On Wednesday 17 Aug 2005 17:35, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Alan Chandler wrote:
> > Ross Gardler writes:
>
> OK I've updated and clarified the instructions (I hope).

A couple of minor niggles with readme.txt that I noticed

a) The svn url quoted in the text is https.  I assume committers use that, and
the general riff raff like myself are supposed to use http.  I would have
thought the url should be the http version

b) The heading Seotting Up Eclipse is spelt wrong

c) In Verifying the Installation you have a bullet point that starts
- You should see the following fields enabled ( ...

There is no closing bracket, and there are no following features in your
text.  :-(  .

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk