Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
Christian Roth wrote:

I'm asking because I'd like to only jump in when this transition has
been made, so that any input and output/skinning plugins I'll need to
probably write (we have several proprietary source DTDs and very
specific output requirements) would not have to be changed from the
ground up in a few weeks.

Afaik we will continue to support documentvxx so your work would
probably not be wasted.

We will be making every effort to maintain backward compatability with 0.7. This should be provided transparently, so there should be no work on the part of the site admin.

All the devs use Forrest in production environments, we have the same desires to not duplicate work as our users ;-)

Ross