1. The initial navigation menu on the left side has a img "build-with-forrest-button".  In the samples tab, there is no such img.  Is there a way that I can put the project logo to replace that img, not just in the initial home tab menu but all tab menus?  How do I make that happen?

2. How can disable the trail on the very top of each page?  I commented out the trail element in skinconf.xml, or leave both name and href attributes empty, I still get ">" character shown in the trail area.

3. How do I make motd work?  I uncommented that section, there is no effect.

4. How do I config skin(s) to make the site display three columns with left a navagation menu, middle and right dispaly contents and news and events?

Thanks.
.
Qin

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.