It's was introduced recently. Forrest0.7 does not have it -- I run search in
all jar files and 0.7 Cocoon jar files do not have CSVGenerator. And
Offivial Cocoon 2.1 does not have it either. Glen

"Tim Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/
> apache/cocoon/generation/CSVGenerator.java?rev=224616&view=log
>
> and it does not depend on anything. What should I do? I know I can
compile,
> create jar and put to my WEB-INF/lib but is there some other way?
>
> Thanks.

have you tried just adding it to your project sitemap?  it loks llike
a standard cooon generator and should probably be available to you.
--tim