Hello,

I am trying to include several auto generated HTML files with embedded CSS styles into Forrest. I have exhausted my try-repeat cycle. Mind that changing this HTML is not an option.

First I tried to

<map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="news/**.html">
     <map:select type="exists">
      <map:when test="{project:content}{1}.html">
        <map:read src="" mime-type="text/html"/>
      </map:when>
     </map:select>
   </map:match>

so that Forrest would leave anything in the news directory with html extension as is. My news directory is located at
%SEED_HOME%\src\documentation\content\xdocs\interseek\sheme\news
It does not work, as HTML is rendered differently - corrupted. Next I tried to add those external HTML file's embedded CSS to skinconf.xml like this:
.textElement { font-family: Courier New; font-size: 9pt; color: #800000; }
.textAttr { font-family: Courier New; font-size: 9pt; color: #FF0000; }
[more elements follow]
Nothing happened. Next I tried to load the document with class="fork" and class="jump". Again nothing. I did stop the server in between the tries.

The best would be if this external HTML could be displayed in the main area with its own added styles. How can I do this, if at all possible?