Brian M Dube wrote:

> I'm not defining the generator. The pipeline I referenced is the only
> thing in the sitemap.

I think that you are heading in the wrong direction.
Did you see my reply eariler today?

> Looking through the documentation again, I
> noticed the forrest.xmap I have does not define a resource named
> file-resolver. I'll look into this and possibly reinstall Forrest.

Also i don't know what you are referring to with
"file-resolver". There is no such thing in my
forrest sitemaps either.

Ah, your mention of "documentation" gave a hint.
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/howto/howto-custom-html-source.html
is probably out-of-date.

Also i think that that document is too complex
for what you need. It tries to explain everything.

As far i can can see you need a very simple pipeline.

-David