Yonik Seeley wrote:
On 1/31/06, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems like this should be fixed for everyone, not on a case-by-case basis.

I ran down the list of apache sites I could find that use forrest.

Thanks for your feedback on this, we are examing this on the dev list. Since you have done some very useful investigation into this can you please open an issue and link to this mail thread in the archives. That way you will be notified when we work out the fix and the issue will stop us forgetting it.

Ross

All of the following have the charset in the HTTP headers mismatching
the declared charset in the document.

http://xml.apache.org/
http://xml.apache.org/security/
http://cocoon.apache.org/