Sjur, as far as I can tell, the 'Standard' FREE version can not work with
Forrest as it has preset DTDs that can not be altered. The professional
Version costs $220 USD for a 1 user license and may be out of reach for
Some budgets.

Are you able to clarify if my interpretation is correct.

At the moment Markus, I am just hand coding the XML to forrest DTDs using
Plain old Vim. Though I have just imported the Forrest DTD into Dreamweaver
So should be able to start using that now - you never know , drag and drop
Forrest elements may be a possibility (doubt it though atm)

Gav...