Dear Apache Enthusiast,

(You’re receiving this message because you’re subscribed to a user@ or dev@ list of one or more Apache Software Foundation projects.)

We’re pleased to announce the upcoming ApacheCon [1] in Montréal, September 24-27. This event is all about you — the Apache project community.

We’ll have four tracks of technical content this time, as well as lots of opportunities to connect with your project community, hack on the code, and learn about other related (and unrelated!) projects across the foundation.

The Call For Papers (CFP) [2] and registration are now open. Register early to take advantage of the early bird prices and secure your place at the event hotel.

        Important dates
        March 30: CFP closes
        April 20: CFP notifications sent
August 24: Hotel room block closes (please do not wait until the last minute)

Follow @ApacheCon on Twitter to be the first to hear announcements about keynotes, the schedule, evening events, and everything you can expect to see at the event.

See you in Montréal!

Sincerely, Rich Bowen, V.P. Events,
on behalf of the entire ApacheCon team