I am able to launch Gearpump on Yarn. The dashboard shows up as the tracking
URL ApplicationMaster.

When I try to load one of the examples through the UI, the dialog warns "Failed
to submit the application. Check out the reason ."

When I click through, the webpage says

HTTP ERROR 405
Problem accessing
/proxy/application_1467895177327_0031/api/v1.0/master/submitapp. Reason:
    HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL

There seems to be another version of the dashboard running on port 8090. That
gives the error

The server is unreachable
Sorry, we couldn't complete the request. Please check your network connectivity
or contact the administrator for assistance.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the
distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.