It does seem like maybe this should be the default. Although I think right
now the way that it detects that it needs to clear the PDX types could be
improved - I think it just looks to see if the client is no longer
connected to any servers. Really, we should be detecting whether the
servers have lost their PDX type registry on reconnect. As Anil pointed
out, that should be a rare case of not having persistence on the server
side or deleting all of the persistent files on the server side without
restarting the clients. I guess that might be more common in a dev
environment.

-Dan