On Jan 16, 2006, at 1:48 PM, Tobias Mueller wrote:

I've looked for a good example of the openejb-jar.xml. I've browsed
trough the daytrader example.
There is no openejb-jar.xml in the daytrader-ejb-1.0.jar? Is it not mandantory?

It might depend on what you mean by mandatory. I strongly recommend using an external plan to deploy applications on any j2ee 1.4 app server. A geronimo ear plan contains sections for the modules inside the ear: for an ejb module that would be in the openejb-jar schema. We do try to deploy without a plan, but daytrader ejbs certainly need one :-)

Look in configs/daytrader-*/src/plan/plan.xml

bye

Tobi
--
Tobias Mueller