This worked like a charm. Thanks.

This would make a great addition to the wiki paper that talks about debugging with Eclipse.

Sachin Patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here's another idea so you don't have to build...

Extract/Unzip the source.  Then without building, run maven m:eclipse.  Then import all the projects into your workspace.  You'll have build errors, but all you care about is the source being available at runtime, so ignore the errors and/or turn off autobuild and clean.  Now you add add all the projects in the source attachment wizard and I think this should do the trick.

- sachin