For those methods with primitive or non-return values,  they should work
well. IIRC, GEP use JMX to interact with those GBeans running in the Kernel.

Hi, David :
    I just checked a little about the current GBeanInfoBuilder codes, it
seems that it add all the methods in the extends tree. Its behavior is
conflict with my initial undertanding for it. Seems that it would add all
the availale methods to the GBeanInfo in the addInterface method, so is it
by design ? If does, addOperation method is only for dynamic gbean use.
Thanks !