Hi All,

The jury has been out, the results are in and we are extremely proud
to announce that the Gora - Amazon DynamoDB datastore for Gora project
has come out on top in this years Google Summer of Code. We can now
bear the fruits of success in this years program as it marks a first
for Gora and will surely reap long term benefits for the community as
a whole.

A *HUGE* congratulations to this years student Renato Javier
Marroquín Mogrovejo for his work over the summer, as a community we
look forward to your continued presence within the project and beyond.
Oh and also eventually reviewing the code and hopefully merging it
into trunk... sooner than later ;)

Here's to the next release of Gora and the new webservices API

Have a great weekend everyone

Best
Lewis

--