Hi Yves,
This is a gora issue so I moved it over to user@gora

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Yves S. Garret
<yoursurrogate...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I took the following tutorial [ http://nlp.solutions.asia/?p=180 ] and
> modified parts of it in order to output into a MS-SQL database hosted on
> Azure.
>
> This is my gora.properties that's enabled (yes, some of the necessary info
> was changed):
> gora.sqlstore.jdbc.driver=org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver
> gora.sqlstore.jdbc.url=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://
> 423fsdff23.database.windows.net:1433/nutchtest
> gora.sqlstore.jdbc.user=developer
> gora.sqlstore.jdbc.password=secret-pass
>
> I don't understand where I'm going wrong.  Any suggestions?

I can say with some level of confidence that you are the only person to
date that's tried this, so great :0)

The problem is as follows

1) We need a stack trace or something similar you receive
2) I suspect that this will just now work. Renato introduced the Gora
webservices API in the 0.3 development drive (which is not released yet),
maybe you can check out the code and build it. I fear however that the
communication with Azure is not possible without a module written for Gora.

Lewis

--
*Lewis*