Hi Lewis,

Thanks so much for driving the release.

Looks like the signatures are generated also for the hash files. I am seeing

gora-cassandra-0.4-sources.jar.asc.asc
gora-cassandra-0.4-sources.jar.asc.asc.md5
gora-cassandra-0.4-sources.jar.asc.asc.sha1

and also somehow the signature file has accompanying hash files:

gora-cassandra-0.4-sources.jar.asc.md5
gora-cassandra-0.4-sources.jar.asc.sha1

Extra files generated I suppose?

- Henry