Hi Alfonso,

Thanks for the reply, I tried that also, but didn't gave me any output. Is
there any debug option for gora command to analyze more?
I'm running in ubuntu 14.04 in JDK 1.8.0_101.

*./gora* command output the following.

aruna@aruna-laptop:~/projects/gora/bin$ ./gora
Usage: run COMMAND [COMMAND options]
where COMMAND is one of:
  goracompiler               Run Compiler
  specificcompiler           Run Avro Specific Compiler
  dynamocompiler             Run Gora DynamoDB Compiler
  goracirackspace            Run the GoraCI Rackspace orchestration setup
  goracichef                 Run the GoraCI Chef software provisioning setup
  logmanager                 Run the tutorial log manager
  distributedlogmanager      Run the tutorial distributed log manager
  loganalytics               Run the tutorial log analytics
  loganalyticsspark          Run the tutorial log analytics spark
  junit                  Run the given JUnit test
  version                  Print Gora version to terminal
 or
 MODULE CLASSNAME   run the class named CLASSNAME in module MODULE

The instruction to run the command is somewhat misleading also, Do I need
to use the command as, *./gora run COMMAND* ?

*./gora run goracompiler*   output the following,

Error: Could not find or load main class goracompiler

Regards,
Aruna