From: "lewis john mcgibbney" <lewi...@apache.org>
To: "rmarroquin" <rmarroq...@apache.org>, user@gora.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 8:42:34 PM
Subject: Re: Need Urgent Help with Giraph-Gora

Hi Adhish,
If I were you I would just make sure the resource files are included within
the generated JAR. This way they will always be on the class path.
Can you point me to the code which is attempting to load the resource
files? Is this in Gora or Giraph?
Additionally as I stated before, make sure you are using the most recent
version of Gora and try, if you can to make the Gora update in Giraph as
well.
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/