Hi Lewis,
Yes I checked the  Jira i saw Redis and Apache Ignite integration. I just
wanted to ask you guys how more curial issues.

What about Apache Arrow ? Most of projects start using that. I have one
concern about it. Parquet and Arrow both of them are columnar. Avro provide
us flexibility.
[1] https://arrow.apache.org/

Talat