On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 8:25 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I was trying to run a program using shell command instead of Remote app.
>
> It seems that Guacamole doesn't support the shell command.
>

> Below are the parameters of freeRDP  which is used to open any progam in
> shell mode.
>
> */shell*
> *Alternate shell*
> */shell-dir*
> *Shell working directory*
>
> How can I use it in Guacamole ?  Do Guacamole support it or not ?

It does not look like that parameter is currently supported in Guacamole.
Adding it should be relatively trivial - adding it to the rdp.json file in
the gaucamole-client code, and then a few lines of code on the server-side
to translate between a Guacamole parameter and the corresponding FreeRDP
API call.