> Another question:
>

> When I configurate the sftp in the rdp connection, need I install a sftp
> server in the windows first?

It depends - if you want files uploaded via SFTP to go directly to the
Windows server, then, yes, you'll need some sort of SFTP installed on the
Windows server and you'll need to point the Guacamole SFTP configuration
for that RDP connection to that same Windows server.  If you're okay with
using a different server for SFTP and having to go to the SFTP server to
get the files (via a SFTP client on Windows, or by configuring CIFS access
on the SFTP server), then you do not need SSH/SFTP installed on the Windows
server.