On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 2:29 PM, genesis <gg...@live.com> wrote:

> Hi, first of all I would like to congratulate the team for this amazing
> product.
>
> I would like to provide the GuacamoleConfiguration data from a encrypted
> string in URL, without authentication, with multiple connections, for
> example:

I'm having a little trouble understanding what you're trying to do.  When
you say you would like to provide the "GuacamoleConfiguration" data from an
encrypted string in the URL, are you saying that you are providing all of
the data - hostname, protocol, port, username, password, etc., - encoded in
the URL?  Or you're providing a connection identifier in the URL and then
mapping that on the servlet side?  The later is the way Guacamole currently
works - I wouldn't call it in encrypted token, I'd called it encoded.

> http://guacamoleclient:8090/#/{ENCRYPTED_TOKEN_1}
>
> First thing I did is to replace the noauth extension method
> getAuthorizedConfigurations to take the config from the encrypted token,
> and
> it worked fine.

Please bear in mind that the noauth extension is deprecated and likely to
be removed from future versions.  Building an application upon this module
is not likely to be a good long-term move, unless you intend to maintain
the noauth module yourself in a separate repository from the main Guacamole
code.

> The problem im facing now is for multiple connections at the same time. If
> click on another URL with a different GuacamoleConfiguration of the first
> one, a tab will open but with the same connection of the first URL.

Again, if you can clarify what you mean by GuacamoleConfiguration in the
token in the URL, that might help figure out where to go from here.

Regards,
Nick