De: Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Enviado: jueves, 21 de diciembre de 2017 21:06:32
Para: user@guacamole.apache.org
Asunto: Re: RDP connection problems

Beware that the "z-index: -1" on the canvas of each visible layer is actually
critically necessary:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/1c0ee41d0ecd5bc4a3550804b74b73b901e074c2/guacamole-common-js/src/main/webapp/modules/Layer.js#L864-L867

If this is causing the layer to render underneath containing elements, it may
be that containing element used by the display needs an explicit z-index to
force a stacking context.

Simply changing the "z-index: -1" to 0 will break things, though.

- Mike

On Dec 21, 2017 03:24, "Pieter Temmerman"