On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Hawkins, Richard <
richard.hawk...@medctrbarbour.org> wrote:

> I know this has been brought up before.  I have had a Guac server
> running for a long time.   Version 9.10
>
> Now all of a sudden, out of the blue,  it will not connect to VNC
> servers on my clients.
>
> Error Below
>
> Jan 17 14:38:12 gremote kernel: guacd[2713]: segfault at 57d00 ip
> 00007f0d445e5ab2 sp 00007f0d46fbcbe8 error 4 in
> libvncclient.so.0.0.0[7f0d445db000+1d000]

Any chance the VNC password changed or is incorrect?   Segfaults have been
noted in a few situations, and at least one of them is when there is an
incorrect or missing VNC password sent to the server.

Otherwise, if you can run GDB on guacd and get the stack trace, that would
be useful in figuring out where exactly it's failing.  If you're not up to
doing that, at least post details of what VNC server you're connecting to,
versions of libvnc, etc.

-Nick
  • VNC Hawkins, Richard
    • Re: VNC Nick Couchman