> I've rebooted whole server to make sure all services is restarted.
> Maybe I've wrong installed LDAP extension ? I do not
> I've only copied jars to extension folder:
> /etc/guacamole/extensions
> guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql-0.9.9.jar
> guacamole-auth-ldap-0.9.9.jar
>
> /etc/guacamole/lib
> mysql-connector-java-5.1.45-bin.jar
>
> What more should I do ?
> My catalina.out file:
> https://pastebin.com/JW2kker7

Okay, now I'm confused.  Are you using version 0.9.9 or version 0.9.14?
They're not generally compatible, so you need to pick one version and stick
with it - I'd recommend 0.9.14.  Make sure the version of the guacamole.war
you're deploying matches the extensions.

> Yes, Im not programmer and don't knwo how to specify/store RDP connections
> in MySQL.
> FOllowed
> https://sourceforge.net/p/guacamole/discussion/1110834/
> thread/b66cf159/?limit=25
>
> BTW: there is nothing about
> # Auth provider class
> in guacamole.properties file.
>
> What auth-provider: net.sourceforge. should i write ? Or its obsolete line
> ?

You seem to be using very old versions and documentation.  First, you don't
need to be a programmer - there is a very nice administrative GUI for
managing the JDBC extension that lets you create the connections inside the
database from a Web UI.  Second, the auth-provider property has been gone
from Guacamole for quite some time.

Please make sure you're referencing the most recent documentation (and
using the most recent versions):

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/

The manual, at that location, has configuration instructions for LDAP and
JDBC, including how to integrate the two.

Regards,
Nick