Hello Everyone,

I've installed a new installation of Guacamole 9.14.
I can access the GUI and login with sql authentication.
Now I've added LDAP authentication, but it doesn't seem to work.
The guacd service starts without problems, so I've no idea where to look.

My guacamole.properties in /etc/guacamole contains is like:

# Hostname and port of guacamole proxy
guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port:     4822

# Location to read extra .jar's from
lib-directory:  /etc/guacamole/lib

# Authentication provider class
#auth-provider:
net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.basic.BasicFileAuthenticationProvider

auth-provider:
net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.auth.ldap.LDAPAuthenticationProvider

#LDAP Properties
ldap-hostname: 10.75.10.12
ldap-port: 3268
ldap-user-base-dn: DC=domain,DC=local
ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=sa_ ldap_guac,OU=Service Accounts,DC=domain,DC=local
ldap-search-bind-password: password
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName

# Properties used by BasicFileAuthenticationProvider
basic-user-mapping: /etc/guacamole/user-mapping.xml

# MySQL properties
mysql-hostname: localhost
mysql-port: 3306
mysql-database: guacamole_db