发件人: Nick Couchman [mailto:vn...@apache.org]
发送时间: 当前系统时间为:2018年2月3日 12:09
收件人: user@guacamole.apache.org
主题: Re: Login to guacamole using the web api

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 10:55 PM, zhangbin <zhang...@iat.one
<mailto:zhang...@iat.one> > wrote:

Hello,

how do I use guacamole/api/tokens and login remotely to guacamole web api by
submitting username, password json format data to get the authentication code...

The easiest way to figure out what you need is to use something like Chrome
Developer Tools, the Network tab, specifically, and watch the login process.
Basically it looks sometihng like this:

- You load the page, which posts to the tokens endpoint on the API and receives
a 403 INSUFFICIENT CREDENTIALS error.

- The AngularJS web application interprets this and presents the
username/password dialog

- You type your username and password, and submit

- This POSTs a application/x-www-form-urlencoded back to the token endpoint,
with the username and password as form parameters.

- In response, assuming successful authentication, you receive the authToken
back in the response, which you can then use as the token parameter in
subsequent API calls.

so that direct calls to the remote desktop window can be made.

What kind of "direct calls" are you talking about, here?  Logging into the API
like this allows you to interact with the API using the token, but I'm not sure
about making direct calls to a remote desktop window.  You can certainly use
this method to establish a tunnel to a given connection, but if you're thinking
you can authenticate to the API and then somehow send and receive data from a
remote desktop session, this is not how it works - at least, not quite that
easily.

-Nick